Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Worst Food Hybrids In Existence

Food hybrids have been "all the craze". There have been amazing successes - cronuts, cruffins, the ramen burger - and then there has been the ramnut. Yes, the ramen donut. Usually I do not make concluding judgments about foods until I have tasted them, but sometimes...you just know.


The concept of the ramnut is almost as nauseating as this video showing you how to make them.

Just because something can be deep-fried and covered in icing sugar shouldn't make it a thing. Which brings me to the wonut. Yes, another donut-related hybrid, because folks are really creative running out of ideas. This actually sounds like it would taste fine, but seriously, it's probably the most snooze-worthy of food hybrids. I'm pretty sure that deep fried waffles have always been a thing at country fairs - and that's where they belong.

Let's be honest. These are basically donuts shaped like waffles. 

For the grand finale, I present the pizza cake. There is not much explaining to do for this one; a picture is worth a thousands words. I'll just let you soak that in...

I can't look at this too long without my stomach churning...

No comments:

Post a Comment